Here at Registered Migration Australia, we are dedicated to you and your loved ones in providing to you the best possible visa alternatives that suit all your family and partner needs. Our most important win however is making you a happy with that life-long partner, dependent relative or family member because we understand that family is everything.
Simplifying Your Choices
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Family and Partnership Migration Law. Why leave such important decisions are to chance?
Let us explain to you the type of benefits and the options to relieve that worry.
Online Assessment Services
- Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)
- Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)
- Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309)
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 835)
Australian Humanitarian Visa Program
- Refugee visa (subclass 200)
- Onshore (class XA) and Offshore (class XB) visas
Child and Adoption Visa Program
- Child Visa (Subclass 101)
- Adoption Visa (Subclass 102)
This visa is suitable for a child of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. If granted, this permanent visa will allow a child to travel to and remain in Australia with their parent sponsor. The Child Migration program contains two visa types:
- Child Visa (Subclass 101); This visa is for a child or step-child of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is currently overseas. The child must be outside Australia and sponsored by an eligible parent;
- Adoption Visa (Subclass 102); This visa is for a child who has been, or is going to be adopted by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. This child must be outside Australia having already been adopted or in the process of being adopted by the adoptive or prospective adoptive parent.