A relatively new visa to Australia is the Temporary Activity Subclass 408. Introduced late last year this visa allows you to:
- participate in high-level sports competitions or sports training programs
- be employed as a superyacht crew member
- do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives
- participate in a government endorsed event
- work in the entertainment industry
If you are contributing to an activity for the Commonwealth Games in 2018 this could be the visa for you! Please feel free to contact us for more info.