Student visa options for 2017

Is your student visa expiring soon? Are you confused about the next step?

A Graduate Temporary 485 Visa might be a great option.

A graduate temporary subclass 485 will enable you to continue to live in Australia for between 18 months to 4 years! It is  an excellent alternative after successful completion of your studies and, if you decide, a great way to obtain permanent residency.

If you are an Australian graduate and can prove that:

• You are less than 50 years of age;
• Hold an eligible visa;
• Can prove your English ability
• and have graduated with a skill or qualification that relates to your chosen occupation you should contact us.

Registered Migration Australia have an experienced team that have helped countless students follow their dreams and remain in Australia.

australia student visa