Our client is a cloud-based platform company that comprises a template driven app builder and content management system for managing AR (augmented reality) experiences, and can deploy content to any device. The company operates on a software as a service subscription model, and for larger projects provides bespoke content solutions and support. This combined with a custom consulting service makes for a powerful solution to enterprise and SMB clients.
After successfully completing their seed round and securing A$1.1million last year, the company is now looking for an experienced CIO to help take them through their next growth phase.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following attributes:
- Have held strategic and operational management roles where you have scaled a SaaS business
- Strong team management experience with an approach of a “servant leader”
- Create presentations and investment pitch decks that demand attention and experience confidently pitching in front of different stakeholders (e.g. Board, Clients, Investors, etc.)
- P&L and budget management experience
- Strong background in either product, sales/marketing, operations, consulting or relevant start-up experience
- Worked and thrived in an agile and continual improvement culture where you have built an engaged and successful team
- Experience supporting a business in a capital raise
This is a Sydney based position. A visa will be provided to the successful applicant under the Chief Information Officer ANZSCO Code 135111
For more info please call: (03) 9614 2598