Our client is currently seeking an experienced Network Administrator to work in their Melbourne CBD office. They are seeking a well-qualified person who has flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions so that they can scale as needed with agility and minimised risk. This is a full-time position with assessment made under the Network Administrator ANZSCO code 263112.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following fields:
- CCDA and CCNP with Expert level of knowledge in supporting, configuring, administering Network Engineering support with Cisco products in an enterprise environment;
- Solid experience as Network Engineer in Design, testing, troubleshooting, implementing, optimising and maintaining enterprise data network and network security;
- Solid Experience in Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security;
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of Cisco Routing and Switching products;
- Expert Level Knowledge on understanding of IP addressing, and related standards/protocols;
- Strong understanding of and practical experience in routing protocols (EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP);
- Sound knowledge on Network Security including firewalls and Access Control Lists (ACL);
- Have Worked on L1/L2/L3 protocols;
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and written documentation skill.
A visa will be provided to the successful applicant.
For more info please call: (03) 9614 2598